Monday, May 14, 2007

Edna group approved

Hey team,
Just letting you know that i have applied for an edna group and have one now to play with as of 10 May 2007 (as per one of our aims). I wanted the group so i can communicate information with my trainees, such as posting documents and comments, using forums etc. Similar to the one Collette started for her TAA group. Though I am particularly interested in using the 'chat function' as these days this is a major communication method for the x generation!

I now need to edit it to make it look appealing to my 'younger' target group and think of a suitable name. Any ideas?

I'll show you all when i've finished editing. I would really like to trial this asap so once its 'pretty' enough for me i'll need to get my trainees involved :)

Good luck to me

Thanks all

Yva :)

No comments: